Islamic University, Kustia has published its IU D unit admission test result 2019-20 today 18 November 2019 night at 9:30pm. www.allnewjobcircular.com has also published the iu d unit admission test result 2019-20 on 18 November. Collect your iu d unit admission test result soon from here. At first iu a unit result has been published while that of b unit follows the earlier unit, say IU Admission Test Technical Committee’s Member Secretary Professor Paresh Chandra Barman.
Islamic University Admission Test 2019-20
This year, the Islamic University authority has published IU all unit Admission Test Result 2019-20 separately. They have first published iu a unit admission test result 2019-20 in the first step. Following iu a unit admission test result 2019, they have released the iu b unit admission test result 2019-20.
One the same day, Islamic University authority has also published iu c unit admission test result 2019 hours after the publication of b unit. University of Islamic, Kustia has also not taken more time to publish iu d unit admission test result 2019 this year.
IU Admission Test Result 2019-20 Download
Here on our website, you will find the required information relating to Islamic University IU Admission Test 2019-20. IU admission test result 2019-2020 has been published by the respective administrative recently. The outstanding admission test started on November 04 this year holding the exam of the IU a unit.
The iu b unit admission was held on the same day while the Islamic university c unit admission test 2019 was held on 04 November. IU d unit admission test took place on November 06 in 2019. See your IU a unit admission test result here. Download your IU b unit admission test result 2019 before everyone. Find your roll in iu c unit admission test result 2019. Watch your Islamic University d unit admission test result 2019.
Click here to download IU Admission Test Result 2019-20
Islamic University Admission Test Result 2019-20
If you are an admission seeker or a guardian whose son or daughter is going to get admission in the Islamic University, then I will surely suggest that you read this article with a conscious mind to know all the information that is needed for Islamic University Admission Test result 2019-20.
As you know that already seven days have been passed since the iu a unit admission test, they now will not take any more time than the reasonable period. Islami University will not consider it taking much time for publishing iu a unit admission test result 2019-20. Rather, they would publish the Islamic university a unit result in the time they think preferable.
www.iu.ac.bd result 2019-2020
University of Islamic, Kustia authority has published IU a unit admission test result 2019-20 in a few days back. The authority published the Islamic University admission test result 2019-2020 with a credible list of students at www.iu.ac.b/result. The Islamic University Admission Test Circular 2019 was published on 2 September 2019. The various national and Islamic, Kustia-based local dailies also published the Circular at their dailies on the day and on the following days.
A candidate, the admission circular states, will have to pay Tk 475 for each of the five units for online registration. The applicant will also have to pay more Tk 75 for online application processing fees. Student has to pay the fixed fees through Rocket/Sure Cash/Bkash/ Mobile Financial Service Operator. as much as time As iu admission test result 2019-20 has already been published, you can check your admit card 2019.
Islamic University Admission Test Result 2019 download
Similar to the previous year the IU authority will not allow students to sit for IU Admission Test for the second time. The iu admission test result says that the university authority this year will allow only those students who have passed their HSC or equivalent examination in 2019 under any board in Bangladesh.
The IU authority has published its admission test result for A B C D E F G H I unit today at its official website today. You can see your IU admission test result here easily. You can also find your relative’s admission test result here. We have uploaded the pictures of IU admission test result for B Unit 2019 20 for you and other examinees under 2019-20 academic courses.
IU A Unit Admission Test Result 2019-20
As stated in the IU admission test result 2019, the IU Admission Test was held on 04 November to 06 November. The IU admission test will begin holding the admission test of A unit on November 04, 2019. IU authority will hold its of C unit will be held on the same day.
The admission test of B unit will be held on November 05 while that of the D Unit be held on November 06. Islamic University will hold its sub-unit examination in November while the exam of Dsub-unit will be held in November. See your IU A Unit admission test result 2019.
Click here to download IU A Unit Admission Test Result 2019-20
IU B Unit Admission Test Result 2019-20
To apply for C unit, a student has to pass his/her HSC examination from the business group and will need a minimum GPA score of 7:50 with four subjects. Diploma in Commerce, Diploma in Business Studies, and Diploma in Business Management will also have to the lowest score GPA 7:50 with accounting in their syllabus.
A student from any group will be able to apply for IU D unit. In order to apply for D unit, a student will need GPA 7:00. The IU Admission Test Circular was also published on the Islamic University Official Website. Published Islamic University b unit admission test result shows that the IU Application has begun on September 08. The online registration process will continue to till 11:59 of 30 September 2019. Admission Test 2019 will be held.
IU D Unit Admission Test Result 2019-20
Islamic University has published admission test result for D unit. You can easily download your iu d unit admission test result from here. See your Islamic University D unit result 2019-20 on this page. We will upload a pdf file of the iu d unit admission test result 2019-20. Find your www.iu.ac.bd d unit result 2019 here. The IU d unit scheduled test was be held under two shifts. We have uploaded the pictures of IU admission test result for shift-1 and shift-2. See your admission test result here.
The students who have passed their HSC examination from the science group from be able to apply for D unit. IU D unit consists of science faculties, life science faculties, engineering faculties and marine science and fisheries faculties. To be eligible for IU D unit, a student must have GPA 7.50 comprising his SSC and HSC results.
Click here to download IU D Unit Result 2019-20 PDF
IU C Unit Admission Test Result 2019
For IU B unit, students from any group can able to apply for the admission test. B unit is basically formed with arts and humanities education faculties and institutes. Students who have passed from the Science group but want to apply for B unit must have a minimum GPA of 7:00 comprising their HSC and SSC or equivalent examinations.
On the other hand, a student who sat for HSC or equivalent examination under the humanities group and wants to sit for B unit must have a minimum GPA 6.50. Meanwhile, students who gave their HSC or equivalent examinations from the business groups and want to registration for B unit must have the lowest GPA 7:00.
ion in any unit / sub-unit, go to http://admission.iu.ac.bd of the Islamic University admission website and click on for iu d unit result 2019-20
‘Download Result‘ button.
After clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button you will see the Applicant’s Higher Secondary / Equivalent Examination Roll Number, Passing Certificate and Board Name and Secondary or Equivalent Examination Roll Number, Passing Certificate and Board Name Form. You will need to click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the information correctly.
iu pass marks 2019-20
2. If Google CAPTCHA (this is an automated public touring test, which differentiates between computer and human) is visible on the applicant’s page, then carefully complete the CAPTCHA verification and go to the next page. Here are some sample captcha variations (Storefront, Car, Truck, Tree, Cycle, Traffic light etc.)
3. The applicant’s personal mobile number will be asked at the next page if the applicant’s information is correct. After submitting the mobile number correctly, a ‘Confirmation Code’ will be sent to the applicant’s mobile.
iu total seats 2019 20
4. The mobile number to be used during the application must be the student’s mobile number. All the notification regarding the admission test will be sent from the University to the said mobile number.
5. This step will ask for the Confirmation Code and if it is given correctly, you will only be able to go to the main page of the application.
6. After submitting the Confirmation Code, after submitting the Confirmation Code, a profile of the applicant will be created and information will appear on the applicant’s Secondary and Secondary Examination. If the applicant has a quota and he/she wants to add it to the application then you can add one or more quotas from his / her desired quota to his / her profile.
iu subject lists 201-20
7. If a student is experiencing an invalid information problem while logging in to admission website, click on the ‘Click here if you face Invalid Information’ button on that webpage. After clicking on this button a new page will appear. In this page, you will have to submit the secondary and higher secondary information and submit a complaint by clicking the ‘Claim’ button. After submitting the complaint, you should contact the mobile number provided in the Helpdesk.
8. The applicant will have to go to a specific part of his profile and upload a freshly formatted formal picture. The picture must be of a certain size and the applicant’s appearance must be kept abreast. The guidelines shown at the time of uploading the image are well followed. Application steps cannot be completed without uploading the image. Images can be uploaded once (3) times. Uploading an image is not replaceable. If you need to make changes you need to contact the help desk with the relevant documents.
iu admission test result a unit
9. The applicant will click on the Units / Sub-Units option on his profile and he will see a list of which units / sub-units are eligible to apply. In this list, the eligibility of applying for self unit/subunit can be seen. But if the photo upload is not completed, the applicant will not be able to apply to any unit / sub-unit.
10. Applicants will get a Private Key by clicking on the “Apply” button of the unit/sub-unit they wish to apply to. Applicants will have to submit the application fee for that unit / sub-unit using ‘Private Key’ through the Mobile Financial Service Operator ‘Rocket’ or ‘Sure Cash’ or ‘Bkash’.
See recommended admission article: BSMRSTU admission test result, Download Admit Card. NSTU Admission 2019, admission test result & admit card.
IU Admission Circular 2019-20
Answer: The picture must be 8×5 in size and the size should be below 5kb. Application steps cannot be completed without uploading the image. Images can be uploaded once (3) times. Uploading an image is not replaceable. You will need to contact the Help Desk with the relevant documents (subject to modification fee) if the change is needed.
What is the application fee and application modification fee? The application fee for any unit / sub-unit is 1 Taka which can be paid through Rocket, Shore Cash and Bkash. The application modification fee is Tk 5, which can be paid through Rocket and Sure Cash.
IU admission test result all unit pdf
Answer: In case of the applicant’s personal mobile number, no sign can be used when giving the number. The digits of the mobile number will be 3 digits. Such as 01555555140. In addition, the mobile number is very important for subsequent communication and change of number (through Verified Helpdesk) is cost-effective as it is recommended to provide a personal numbers. If this is not possible for a reason then the mobile number of the parent can be provided.
Answer: Applicants holding GCE (O Level & A-Level) or equivalent foreign certificate should apply to the Biological Faculty Office with photocopies of their grade sheets/mark sheets and will be registered by the Registrar, Ch. In accordance with this, a pay order of Tk. 5 / – (one thousand) collected from Agrani Bank, Islamic University Branch will have to be paid as a calculation fee. After determining parity, and equality certificate will be issued to the applicant and the certificate will contain the Equivalent ID specification.
IU admission test result for C D Unit 2019-20
Answer: The deadline for amending the application form (if applicable) is from September 1 to October 25. To obtain duplicate copy of any document relating to any amendment and admission test in the application form (if applicable), register for each service. Accordingly, a pay order/bank draft of Tk 500 (300) from any branch of Agrani Bank should be submitted or payable through Mobile Financial Service Operator (‘Rocket’ or ‘Shor Cash’).
On the basis of the GCE (O Level & A Level) and equivalent certificates of foreign certificates, the Equivalent ID given by the Equality Determination Committee, on the admission website, uses the secondary and higher secondary roll numbers instead of the secondary and higher secondary boards, selecting the Equivalent Board at the appropriate time. The application fee should be collected by submitting the application fee.